Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 years or older or have permission from a parent or legal guardian to use this site . You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Madeitmyself.com users or administrators.
- You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You alone are responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content“) that you submit, post, and/or display on Madeitmyself.com
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack Madeitmyself.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Madeitmyself.com.
- You must not create or submit any unwanted email or conversations (Spam) to any Madeitmyself.com members
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction via the use of the Madeitmyself.com services.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Madeitmyself.com account. While Oznola prohibits such conduct and content on our site, you understand and agree that Madeitmyself.com is a venue and is not responsible for the content posted on our site. You may be exposed to such materials, know that you use Madeitmyself.com services at your own risk.
Oznola reserves the right to modify or terminate any or all MiM services for any reason without notice at any time.
Oznola reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You may delete your account at any time. Know that in doing so, you will delete all item listings and images with no refund.
Madeitmyself.com is a Venue
Neither MiM or Oznola are retailers. We act as a venue to allow an individual who complies with our policies to offer, sell, and buy handmade goods or services that comply with our policies through a fixed price format. Oznola is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over the quality, safety, or the legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of the listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; or the ability of buyers to pay for items. Oznola cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction, hence we do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
Because MiM is a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Oznola and the entirety of our staff, (officers, directors, agents, and employees) subsidiaries, and joint ventures from any and all claims, demands, and/or damages of every kind under every circumstance.
Oznola does not control the information provided by any user, that is made available through our system. You may find other users’ information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using MiM. Know that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using MiM, you agree to accept such risks and that Oznola (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) is not responsible for any and all acts or omissions of users on MiM.
All rights reserved. Details coming soon.
All outstanding invoices must be paid within 30 days, for services rendered to our vendors. The MiM invoicing system will send notice of intent of suspension after 14 days. A final notice will be given on the 28th day past due. Any account with a delinquent invoice of 30 or more days past due, will result in being locked, with limited privileges. You will only be able to pay your invoice from your account. After 90 days, any outstanding bill will be moved to collections and the unpaid account will be terminated indefinitely.
Listing and Selling Fees
NOTE: Listing fees will be waived until further notice. Selling fees only 3%.
Listing fees per item:
30 days =
60 days =
120 days =
Commission fees per item: 3% flat rate
Listing fees apply when an item is listed (or multiple quantities of items are listed) onto Madeitmyself.com. Commission charges take place only when an item is sold.
(e.g. You are selling 20 of the same item, 20 listing charges will apply.)
By using the service provided by Madeitmyself.com, you, the user, acknowledge the existence of, and, agree to pay any and all fees for the listing and selling of personal merchandise, while subject to no refunds, excluding special circumstances. Any discordance with these Terms, may result in account termination.
Prohibited, questionable and Infringing items
“Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to MiM or other users in the registration, the listing process (includes photos and descriptions), in any public message area, or through any email feature. You and you alone are responsible for Your Information, and the MiM service acts only as an inactive medium for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
“Your Activities” include, for example, listing items, posting comments in any public message area, any spam, and/or email.
Restricted Activities: Your activities which results in Your Information (or any items or services listed) on MiM shall not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit, stolen items, or items and services which violate the MiM Code of Conduct.
- infringe upon any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- be obscene or contain child pornography, or otherwise shall be subject to the Mature Content rules as outlined in the MiM Code of Conduct;
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that:
- Are identical to other items you have for sale but are priced lower;
- are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than MiM (This does not prevent linking to or advertising an MiM item from another web site; or
- You do not have a right to link to or include.
Integrity: You may not take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. Oznola may, without prior notice, limit the number of purchases and listings, which you may place on MiM based upon the level of your feedback. If you earn a low percentage feedback rating, your account will automatically be flagged for staff review, at which time your membership may be fully or partially suspended, and you may be unable to list or buy.
Export: You acknowledge that your feedback consists of comments left by other users and a composite feedback number compiled by Oznola. Further, you acknowledge that the composite number, without the feedback comments, does not convey your full user reputation. Because feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating transactions between MiM users, you agree that you shall not market or export your MiM feedback rating in any venue other than an Oznola operated website.
Import: MiM does not provide you with the technical ability to import feedback from other websites to MiM because a composite number, without any corresponding feedback does not reflect your true online reputation within our community.
Without limiting other remedies available, Oznola may, without prior notice, limit your activity, immediately remove your item listings, warn MiM’s community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your membership (without refunding any fees) and refuse to provide our services to you if:
- MiM is unable to verify or authenticate any of your information; or
- Oznola believes that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, MiM users or Oznola.
Oznola, Oznola’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, joint ventures, and suppliers provide MiM and other services by Oznola “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Oznola, Oznola’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, joint ventures, and suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
In no event shall Oznola, and (as applicable) Oznola’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, joint ventures, or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence).
Oznola’s liability, and, as applicable, the liability of Oznola’s Subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, joint ventures, and suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the greater of:
- the amount of fees you pay to MiM in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability; and,
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Oznola, and, as applicable, Oznola’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and joint ventures harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys. Fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
You and Oznola are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Resolution of Disputes
MiM would like to keep your business. In the event a dispute arises between you and MiM, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to find a solution. Any user - to - user disputes should be reported to your local law enforcement, postmaster general, or a certified mediation, or arbitration entity.
Disputes between you and Oznola regarding Oznola’s services may be reported to our customer support team at email@example.com.
Our administration reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time.
Current Agreement effective September 30, 2007